Our partners at CARA offer discounted training, with a ton of fun perks:
18-week training plan with five options (Novice, Novice II, Intermediate, Advanced, and Run/Walk).
Additional 6-week pre-season training guide to prepare you for the season.
Training guide and weekly education newsletters.
Video guided marathon tailored strength training plan.
Marathon Kick-Off Clinic and Final Miles education resources.
Group training long Runs (Saturday & Sunday options) led by group leaders for 7:30 to 11:30 pace/per mile run, and 12:00 to 13:00 pace/per mile run/walk.
Coach led track workouts (Wednesdays).
Hydration support at training runs, including water and Gatorade Endurance.
Ready to Run 20 Miler entry included.
Included access to the Marathon VIP Experience on Bank of America Chicago Marathon race day.
Private toilet access at the Bank of America Chicago Marathon start corrals.
Rush Physical Therapy Injury Hotline.
CARA Training Tank and Ready to Run 20 Miler Finishers Shirt.
- CARA rates: Group Training including Ready to Run & VIP: $186.15; Virtual Training (Local, includes Ready to Run & VIP): $123.25; Virtual Training (Remote, includes VIP): $89.25. For participating in just the Ready to Run or Marathon VIP experience, you receive 15% off the non-member price.
To get started with CARA, contact Erin Baynes at email@example.com for a discounted sign-up link.
Our partners at Chicago Endurance Sports/Fleet Feet offer discounted training, with a ton of fun options:
- Professional, experienced (and nice) coaches.
- Group & Virtual training programs available.
- Group Training sessions twice per week.
- FOUR Fleet Feet group training locations available.
- “The Long Run”: a fully supported 20-mile long run, like the rest of our group long runs, only WAY better! (*Included with ALL training options).
- Race Day Resort: The PREMIER race day hospitality experience, across the street from the start/finish at the Chicago Marathon (*included with Group & some Virtual training programs).
- Exclusive performance training/racing singlet (*shipping not included).
- Detailed, daily online training plan for all levels, including running and walking.
- Motivation, leadership & support from the experienced CES Pace Team.
- Pace leaders and group mentors for varied paces, including running and walking.
- Weekly newsletter with tips on training and program updates.
- Discounts/promotions from our sponsors/partners.
- Educational seminars & clinics.